Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Monday, August 26, 2002



Enetation, my comments hoster, appears to be down for a while. Since I have not checked the comments on the site for a while, I am going to wait it out and see what, if anything, people wrote while I was gone. The extended absence was prompted by getting everything straight in my apartment, seeing some old friends, and a week of law review activities.

It blows my mind that Professors Cooper, Volokh, and Reynolds can publish their blogs while maintaining their work schedule and writing...cheers to ya'll, hopefully I'll learn to manage my time that well.


posted by John Branch @ 6:16 PM


Comments: Post a Comment