Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Sunday, September 08, 2002



Another day another cite check

I'm in the middle of a citation check right now, and that on top of class and interviews next week (somehow I am getting to interview with Mayer Brown, Parker Poe, and Helms Mulliss !!) means that there will not be an abundance of free time for blogging. I have a lot of thoughts about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court decision which I'm writing my recent development on, but they need to be better fleshed out. The decision is much more complicated than I originally thought, and I am still trying to digest a lot of it.

UPDATE: I have gotten more interviews than I expected to get, which is a wonderful surprise, but it is eating my time and my posting has been limited at best. Between class, Law Review, interviews, and finding some time to spend with my friends, this semester is really teaching me how to manage my time better.


posted by John Branch @ 4:03 PM


Comments: Post a Comment