Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2003



The Washington Post reveals something that I have known for a few years.

Pabst Blue Ribbon: Another Winner
Retro Chic Suds Hit With Hip Young Adults


I've known this for a while. Like every other college student, I was a connoisseur of cheap beer. Beast Light always tasted like water, and I never could get used to Busch Light. Pabst, however, was a wonderful beer. It was cheap and didn't taste like crap, a combination of qualities that is hard to find. I am glad Pabst is once again getting the recognition it deserves.

I would drink a couple of Pabsts tonight in celebration, but considering exams are a week or so away I'm afraid that that won't be possible for a few weeks. Oh well...


posted by John Branch @ 4:20 PM


Comments: Post a Comment