Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Saturday, November 29, 2003



As should be obvious, real life forced me to cut back hard on blogging this semester. The good news is that I front-loaded most of my difficult classes this semester, so next semester will be easier. The bad news is that it is time for exams, meaning I won't be posting pretty much at all until December 19th. Any spare time I have will be spent watching Carolina play basketball (thank goodness college football season is over). Until then, if you are a student, good luck on exams. Otherwise, GO HEELS!!


Jawad Williams


posted by John Branch @ 10:58 PM


Comments: Post a Comment