Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2005



Update? We don't need no stinkin' update! We need the owner to be fired for blatant incompetence...

Since I have become completely worthless as far as posting here (and I never found picture hosting space) I am recruiting one of my closest friends to take charge of TarheelPundit. His name is Ryan, and he recently started his own blog, Rhodenhiser Brief. He is smarter and funnier than I am, which really isn't saying a whole lot. He does, however, have a vast knowledge of UNC football and basketball, and will be sure to argue with anyone about it whether or not they are a Carolina fan (Ed Cone, you have been put on notice).

Hopefully it will work out. It would also spur me to write more, something I have been neglecting to say the least (my writing seems to be more focused on federal jurisdiction and Booker for some reason...)


posted by John Branch @ 2:59 PM


Comments: Post a Comment