Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Notice

Blogging will be light over the next couple of weeks, as work is intervening. Real life is calling, and unfortunately it does not include the west coast playoff games, including the one where T-Mac hit the game-winning shot last night. I had picked the Mavs to win the series, and it appears I was wrong.

RR: I am sure Leno will use that story at some point, though if the charges are serious I hope they throw the guy in jail for a long time. Is it just me or does it seem like incidents like this are on the rise?


posted by John Branch @ 5:56 AM


Comments: Post a Comment