Tar Heel Pundits - Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred
Tar Heel Pundits
"[A] prolific linker and thinker." - Ed Cone
North Carolina Bar Association's Website of the Week, September 18, 2002
choose a color:
                        random

email: tarheelpundit @ gmail.com

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thank you very much, but I really must be going for now

Unfortunately, I was right when I said in my previous post (more than a week ago) that I would be rather busy for the next few weeks. This weekend does not look like it will give me much free time either---I am driving to Charlotte tonight, then to Greenville, NC tomorrow for my brother's graduation (Congratulations James!), then probably back up to Bristol on Saturday to work the rest of the weekend. It did not help that I sprained my ankle playing basketball last Wednesday. While my ankle has been a pretty purple color for a week, I really didn't need the reminder that navigating stairs on crutches is not a strong suit of mine.

Hopefully I can get ahead on work this weekend and ya'll will see me next week. If not, you'll have to settle for posts from RR, who has done a great job picking up my slack. (ed: "Settle for?" Considering the fact he is handling the load both here and at his blog, your readers aren't settling for anything. Yeah, but if I tell him that it'll go straight to his head.)

However, as Ahnold once said, "I'll be back."


posted by John Branch @ 6:44 AM


Comments: Post a Comment